Tuesday 20 September 2011

[Untitled]

And even though I had to wait that little while longer to feel your skin, lips, breath on my neck, and even though I won't be able to experience this love and affection for long, it is more than worth it.

These moments are fleeting, but when they come I am overcome by passion, and love, to feel you around me, next to me, to know that you are keeping me safe, for those few short moments, makes me the happiest girl in the world.

You leave me wanting for nothing but your attention, leave me thinking of nothing but you're presence, leave me needing nothing but your word in my ear.

This may not be the most eloquent description I've ever written, but I know you will understand; when a love like this comes around, words can not describe the extent of the pleasure I feel with you.


A dedication to my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment