Saturday 22 October 2011

A Sililoquy

I feel stupid... no, not because you let me down, I'm sorry, I didn't mean you 'let me down', more, because you couldn't make it. But anyway, it's not because of that. I guess, I feel stupid because... You remember right, talking about how I don't get excited that you're coming anymore, because I worry that you'll tell me you can't make it? Well... That pretty sums up why I feel so stupid. You don't understand? Ok, look, I told myself to stop being stupid, and I let myself get excited, for once.
You wanna know what's so bad about that? I'll tell you. My fear right. You didn't show, you couldn't make it, you disappointed me, you let me down. I'm sorry. I don't mean to make you feel so bad, but that's how I feel. You never made it, the one day I bothered to get excited.
I guess my timings just off, you know, you understand. Maybe next time, I'll be excited, you'll turn up. Maybe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment