Thursday 3 May 2012

The Indescribable

People always say there are no words to describe the feeling when you have found true love. No words I can find are fitting to say the least, exaggerating them barely scrapes the surface. I want to tell you what you mean to me, without my love passing as less than what it is. But I'm struggling. It's the moments when I look into your eyes, and I realise, I've never been happier. When you wrap your arms around me and hold me close, I feel as though nothing can hurt me, you will protect me. When your lips touch mine and they are the perfect match.

But it's the little things, your cheeky smile, hearing your voice, and those cute little freckles of yours, all combined to create someone so amazing.

I didn't even come close.

No comments:

Post a Comment